From Monday to Friday, 8 hours: 30 - 19: 00, excluding holidays.
Withdraw from our nearest dealer.
TIMES AND SHIPPING COSTS
Delivery is guaranteed within 1 working day for orders placed from Monday to Friday before 16: 30.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
For Basilicata, Campania, Calabria, Puglia and the islands delivery may take an additional day.
Diamond Blade Tiles. Light and Manageable. Up to a Ø of 125 mm.
- Dry and wet cutting of porcelain stoneware and ceramic materials, tiles and plates, natural stone
- Milling of joints
- Curved cuts (with special diamond disks)
Because it's the best:
- Ready for use. It can be cut directly on the work area.
- Variable adjustment of the cutting angle (variable up to 45 °) and adjustment of the cutting depth (continuous variation up to 36 mm) without the need for tools
- Plate guided by rollers: sliding guide, protects the surface
- Guide rails: optional accessory for precise cuts
- 35 mm outlet diameter - direct connection of industrial vacuum cleaner:
Link Standard DSS 25 A aspirator: https://avangard-tools.com/products/aspiratore-standard-per-tagliapiastrelle
Link aspirator Pro SS 1401 L: https://avangard-tools.com/products/aspiratore-pro-per-tagliapiastrelle-e-carotatori
- Integrated water supply with flow regulator: easy adjustment of water volume and dust-free processing with wet cutting.
- Supplied in a suitcase with a diamond disc Ø of 115 mm and assembly tools
- Input power supply: 1250 W
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- No-load speed: 12000 rpm
- Maximum diameter of the disc: 125 mm
- Maximum cutting depth: 36 mm
- Spindle attachment: 22,23mm
- Weight: Kg 2.9
Item number: 54001001
Available with support: The flexible alternative to bulky cutting machines