TIMES AND SHIPPING COSTS
We ship with LogisticNet
Payment on delivery by cash on delivery. No need to register on the site. In the Cart enter the shipping data (if you want an invoice you can also enter the billing information).
Or pick up at a local dealer.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
For Basilicata Campania Calabria Puglia and islands delivery may take an additional day.
Electronic variable speed allows a better control of the tool and an optimization of the grinding.
The electro-mechanical clutch reduces the kickback in the event of a disc lock.
"No volt" switch prevents the tool from starting accidentally once it is reconnected to the mains and the switch is in the ON position.
- Overload protection reduces the power in case of overheating to guarantee a longer useful life
- Dust extraction system - Removes most of the debris before the air passes through the engine and helps to reduce abrasions and consequent breakages
- Side handle Antivibration for greater comfort and safety of use
- Quick-lock protection ring for easy and comfortable accommodation
- Stator winding completely covered with insulating resin to extend tool life
- Self-expelling motor brushes protect against damage to ensure better engine life
- Lowered gearbox to easily reach even the narrowest areas
- 1500W motor protected from abrasion for greater durability
- Anti-lock flange avoids excessive tightening and facilitates replacement of the disc
- Quick-release blade protection
- Antivibration adjustable side handle
- Flange and counterflange
- Service key
- TSTAK case
- Suction hood
- Antivibration front handle
|Power Consumption||1500 Watt|
|No-load speed||2800 - 10000 RPM|
|Max. Disc diameter||125mm|
|Hand / arm vibrations - grinding||8.3 m / s²|
|Uncertainty (Vibrations)||1.5 m / s²|
|Hand / arm vibrations - sanding||3.0 m / s²|
|Uncertainty (vibrations)||1.5 m / s²|
|Acoustic pressure||92 dB (A)|
|Uncertainty (Sound power)||3 dB (A)|
|Acoustic power||103 dB (A)|
|Uncertainty (Sound power)||3 nd|