From Monday to Friday, 8 hours: 30 - 19: 00, excluding holidays.
Withdraw from our nearest dealer.
TIMES AND SHIPPING COSTS
Delivery is guaranteed within 1 working day for orders placed from Monday to Friday before 16: 30.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
For Basilicata, Campania, Calabria, Puglia and the islands delivery may take an additional day.
Diamond Core Drill for Stoneware. to Wet. Up to a Ø of 120 mm.
- Wet drilling on porcelain stoneware, tiles, ceramics, natural stone.- Holes for ducts and bathroom installations, recessed lights, switches etc.
Because it's the best:
- Electronic: progressive start-up, thermal and over-current interruption, speed regulation and constant speed
- Possibility to drill large tiles without the use of the tray
- Detachable machine and removable tray with water drain. This allows for easy cleaning
- Galvanized support: rust resistant
- Integrated water supply
- Splash guard: adjustable height for different thicknesses of materials, without the need for any tools.
- Supplied in a box with assembly tools, without diamond core bits, without quick-change adapter
- Input power supply: 1150 W
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Rated speed: 250-1000 rpm
- Drilling diameter: 6-120 mm
- Distance between column / center of the tip: 320 mm
- Spindle attachment: G½"female
- Weight: Kg 19.0
Item number: 50001001
- Adapter ring for fixing on small 10 cm tiles (code 70001001):
- Wet diamond core bits G½ ". Max. Drilling depth of 40 mm for porcelain stoneware and ceramic materials, natural stone (code from 66040022 to 66040122):
Folding table with support. LxLxH: 400x600x850 mm (code 53002600):
Sharpening block: LxLxH: 200x100x50 mm
Quick change adapter (code 58002001):
Quick change connector (code 58002002):
Water suction ring WR 130 (code 70001002):