From Monday to Friday, 8 hours: 30 - 19: 00, excluding holidays.
Withdraw from our nearest dealer.
TIMES AND SHIPPING COSTS
Delivery is guaranteed within 1 working day for orders placed from Monday to Friday before 16: 30.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
For Basilicata, Campania, Calabria, Puglia and the islands delivery may take an additional day.
- Smoothing and smoothing surfaces
- Preparation of surfaces (eg replacement of tiles)
- Removal of screed creases, residual mud, plaster and coatings
- Work in confined spaces (eg under radiators, on ledges)
- Ideal for materials: Concrete, screed, tile adhesive, plaster, paint, coatings, carpet adhesives, wood * (*: with special abrasive disks as separate accessories).
Because it's the best:
- Vibration damping: separation between motor and handle (patented): effective vibration absorption protects the user's wrists. Optimal result of high-performance grinding.
- Electronic: progressive start-up, constant speed, speed reduction in case of overload, thermal interruption and over-current.
- Front edge of the folding dust protection. This is to smooth down to the edge of the work area
- Brush edge: high suction power for dust-free work by connecting an industrial vacuum cleaner (separate accessory) to the 35 mm nozzle
- Suction tube clamping: prevents the tube from loosening during sanding
- Parallel position of the handle: the ergonomic handles allow an exact and balanced control for a better finish of the surfaces
- Supplied in a suitcase with a diamond pad and assembly tools
- Input power supply: 2500 W
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- No-load speed: 8500 rpm
- Sanding pad diameter: 180 mm
- Spindle attachment: 22,23mm
- Weight: Kg 8.4
Item number: 52004001