From € 180 + VAT per month for 3 months. Contact us for technical assistance in choosing.
24 Months Warranty: keep the invoice / receipt to activate it. Click here for the information.
CE certified power tools
The diamond tools comply with the European production standards on quality and safety (EN 13236).
All products are covered by the RC Products Policy
TIMES AND SHIPPING COSTS
We ship with LogisticNet
Payment on delivery by cash on delivery. No need to register on the site. In the Cart enter the shipping data (if you want an invoice you can also enter the billing information).
To pay the purchase in installments, payment is made with three undated checks. The first installment will be cashed on delivery, the second after a month, the third after two months. RiBa (Bank Receipt) is also possible every month end.
Or pick up at a local dealer.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
For Basilicata Campania Calabria Puglia and islands delivery may take an additional day.
- Electronic switch
- Couple limitator
- Low noise level
- Overload protection
- Constant speed under stress
- 2 mechanical speeds
- Safety clutch
Thanks to adapter and extension, it can drill up to 50 cm deep
Suction hood (which also acts as an adapter) with centering tip. Click on the link on the right: https://avangard-tools.com/collections/foretti-diamantati/products/cuffia-aspirazione-polvere-per-corone-a-secco?variant=33761972322444
Extension of 30 cm. Click on the link on the right: https://avangard-tools.com/collections/foretti-diamantati/products/prolunga-per-corona
Pro vacuum cleaner link. Click on the link on the right: https://avangard-tools.com/products/aspiratore-pro-per-tagliapiastrelle-e-carotatori
Diamond core drill. For dry use. Up to a Ø of 132 mm
- Openings on walls and roofs for sanitary, heating and ventilation systems.
- Electrical installation work (eg creating switch and socket outlets)
Which Diameters to Use and on Which Materials:
- On all building materials. From a Ø of 32 mm up to a Ø of 132 mm.
Because it's the best:
- Ideal for fast drilling holes of considerable diameter (max 132mm) on each material
- Powerful 2-speed gearbox. Use 1st speed up to Ø of 132 mm. Use 2nd speed up to Ø 70 mm
- Electronic: progressive start-up, thermal interruption and over-current
- Electronic regulation that keeps the number of turns constant, whatever the effort
- Dor anatomic handle to minimize the backlash generated during drilling. Additional handle: variable adjustment on the collar at 360 °
- Low noise level
It allows you to work safely:
- Mechanical safety clutch
- Supplied in a suitcase without accessories
- Input power supply: 1700 W
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Rated speed: 0-1000 / 0-2000 rpm
- No-load speed: 0-1500 / 0-3000 rpm
- Spindle connection: M18 male
- Adapter Included if purchased without a suction hood:
- Adapter M18 F - M16 M for 15 cm long crowns
- Adapter M18 F - 1 "1/4 M for crowns 30 cm long
- Collar diameter: 53 mm
- Weight: Kg 5.5
Item number: 55001001