From € 190 + VAT per month for 3 months. Contact us for technical assistance in choosing.
24 Months Warranty: keep the invoice / receipt to activate it. Click here for the information.
CE certified power tools
The diamond tools comply with the European production standards on quality and safety (EN 13236).
All products are covered by the RC Products Policy
We ship with LogisticNet
Payment on delivery by cash on delivery. No need to register on the site. In the Cart enter the shipping data (if you want an invoice you can also enter the billing information).
To pay the purchase in installments, payment is made with three undated checks. The first installment will be cashed on delivery, the second after a month, the third after two months.
RiBa (Bank Receipt) is also possible every month end.
Or pick up at a local dealer.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
For Basilicata Campania Calabria Puglia and islands delivery may take an additional day.
- Electronic switch
- Couple limitator
- Low noise level
- Overload protection
- Constant speed under stress
- Safety clutch to avoid kickback
Thanks to adapter and extension, it can drill up to 50 cm deep
(photo taken on another similar core drilling machine model available)
Suction hood (which also acts as an adapter) with centering tip. Click on the link on the right: https://avangard-tools.com/collections/foretti-diamantati/products/cuffia-aspirazione-polvere-per-corone-a-secco?variant=33761972322444
Extension of 30 cm. Click on the link on the right: https://avangard-tools.com/collections/foretti-diamantati/products/prolunga-per-corona
Pro vacuum cleaner link. Click on the link on the right: https://avangard-tools.com/products/aspiratore-pro-per-tagliapiastrelle-e-carotatori
Diamond Core Drilling Machine. Dry and with MicroPercussions. Up to a Ø of 202 mm
- Openings on walls and roofs for sanitary, heating and ventilation systems.
- Electrical installation work (eg creating switch and socket outlets)
Because it's the best:
- Micro-percussion: 41.000 Blows / Min from 0,1 Joule
- Change with soft switchable percussion: high working speed
- Additional handle: variable adjustment on the collar
(Soft percussion adjustment ring)
- Electronic: progressive start-up
- Mechanical safety clutch
- Powerful engine
- Supplied in a suitcase without accessories
- Input power supply: 1800 W
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Rated speed: 0-2050 rpm
- No-load speed: 0-3000 r / min
- Hits: 41000 strokes / min
- Spindle connection: M18 male
- Collar diameter: 53 mm
- Weight: Kg 5.9
Item number: 55002001
Which Diameters to Use and on Which Materials:
- On hard materials (ex: reinforced concrete, cement, washed gravel) up to a Ø of 162 mm
- On bricks, bricks and other abrasive materials, sandstone, terracotta, poroton, refractory, tuff up to a Ø of 202 mm